"Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time"
Arnold H. Glasow
- As per the norms of Govt. of Tamil Nadu / Council of Architecture / Anna University
- Qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2018; AND
- 10+2 or equivalent examination of Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts. with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination; OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination
Qualifying marks for NATA-2018
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
- A minimum of 25% must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80)
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.